Community Association Management Company considers all customers as partners in our mission. Here are some of the services we offer to provide a personal element to management.
Our job is to manage. Seems like a simple concept, but it’s a unique one in our industry. We work with you to establish objectives, then proactively turn your vision into reality. At Community Association Management Company, we understand that each community has a unique personality that is the sum of the individual residents. That is why each community association we manage is handled in a unique way.
Our experience allows us the expertise to manage any type of project, and specialize in everything from Homeowner and Condo associations to Large Scale and Master Planned communities. Are you in a specified Active Adult Community, High Rise, or Mixed Use development? We have a management team that is trained and certified to remain mindful of your goals and maintain your high expectations. For communities that have Declarant involvement, CAMCO regularly works with both boards and builders to ensure the community flourishes upon completion.
What services do you offer to builders and developers?
The property development teams at CAMCO possess a wealth of experience and practical involvement in the planning and management of homeowners and condominium associations. We provide our builders and developer partners with expertise and services poised to help them build strong, successful community associations.
CAMCO knows what the departments of real estate want to see in Nevada. Providing it to them on the first submission saves our clients time and money. We review plans and make recommendations on common area amenities, security features and other building-related systems.
Employees at CAMCO share best practices and experience in all types of communities, from high-rise, mixed-use projects, to master planned communities, to those with environmental considerations including water quality or lake and stream issues.
Our property management development teams also provide insight on working efficiently with architecture and engineering firms to remain vigilant about common design pitfalls and oversights, as well as, produce quality results in all aspects, from initial budget preparation to transitioning the management to the community association.
So, to recap, we help prevent unnecessary costs and delays, and equip property development partners, builders and community associations for success, by providing support at every stage of the process. Building a community is hard enough, we make setting up the HOA easy.
Do you offer services for financial management independently?
We sure do. Community Management’s community association financial management services are not only included as part of our full service management program, they’re also offered independently to community associations requiring only financial management. All of our financial operations are NRS 116 compliant and are highlighted by our proprietary software. Our financial services include:
- FINANCIAL STATEMENT ORGANIZATION & MONTHLY STATEMENT PREP
- RECORD KEEPING SERVICES
- FUND MANAGEMENT
- COLLECTION SERVICES
- DIRECT DEPOSIT
- VENDOR BILLINGS MANAGEMENT
- BUDGET PREPARATION
- AUDIT COORDINATION
- ESCROW SERVICES
Here are some of the ways we manage your community:
- Preparation & maintenance of minutes
- Maintenance of association documents
- Attendance at board meetings
- Preparation of newsletters
- Procurement of vendor work
- Negotiation of vendor contracts
- Preparation of rules & regulations
- Enforcement of the rules and regulations
- Inspection of properties
- Regulation of enforcement
- Preparation of monthly operation reports
If you would like to speak with us for more information on how we might fit with your community, please contact us at (775) 782-6340 or by completing this form.
The transition of your community from developers to homeowners doesn’t have to be a headache. Here are some ways in which we can aid in this process:
- Preparation of long range management & maintenance plans
- Coordination of resident relations
- Corrections, revisions, and updates to governing documents
- Procedural policies
- Dedication of common areas
- Compliance with all state and federal laws
If you have more questions, or would like to contact us, please do so by calling (775) 782-6340 or through the website by clicking here.
At Community Association Management Company we believe that your financial picture is one of the most important assets you have in your Association. The Commission for the Ombudsman’s Office in Nevada has praised our financial statements, and we offer full accounting services to our clients with the great emphasis on security controls and accuracy.
We will custom design your financial statements to fit your needs for clarity and easy to follow formats.
- Professional Reserve Studies (while we do not conduct the study we network with companies that specialize in this field.)
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic reviews
- Collection and posting of assessments
- Payment of vendor invoices
- Maintenance of bank account records
- Prepare the compilation of the financials on a monthly basis.
- Consultation with Treasurers prior to Board Meetings and Budget preparation
- Interaction with the Association’s CPA with audits, reviews and annual tax preparation
- We offer several options for homeowners to pay their assessments – keeping delinquencies down
- Accounts Payable authorization online for the convenience of the Board
Please contact us today for an estimate at (775) 782-6340 or through our website by clicking here.
We offer websites, portals, and newsletter services to provide an online presence that fits your community.
Websites make your association stand out with a unique URL and personalized design. Our websites allow homeowners to access documents, pay dues online, submit e-forms, and reserve facilities all in one place!
Portals are priced by number of doors, not at a flat fee. This allows us to tailor our services to your community’s exact needs instead of a one-size-fits-all approach. Pay dues, view documents, and more through our online portals.
We also craft newsletters so owners can stay up-to-date on the important information and social activities your community cares about.
- Prepare and mail newsletters including community based activities
- Prepare and maintain a website attached to CAMCO’s website specifically addressing the Community Issues.
- Email bulletins to members for their convenience and downloadable forms.
- We offer a private side to members of the Community so owners can check their balances or download forms and communicate with the board.
We can be contacted at (775) 782-6340 or through out website by clicking here.